Friday, July 11, 2008

They keep the temperature at work set to 65 degrees!

I've finished all of the complicated tasks at work, and it's only 11:30. If I could figure out a way, I'd sneak out and spend the day, oh, packing or singing or making granola.

I've spent the last three weeks at Nic's house, eating, sleeping, doing (free) laundry, kissing... Sometime last week, I started feeling agitated, like I need to spend some time at my house, I need some time to myself. I insisted on spending time at my house, then, and have found out a few things. One: my house now seems like a stranger's house, I've been away so much (two vacations in 4 weeks), and two: I don't need that time to myself, not really. Because as soon as I start spending time alone, I start freaking out about silly things.

Or maybe that's the PMS sneaking in.

And anyway, I finished reading my book, which was rather disappointing. BUT, I've checked out ANOTHER graphic novel from the library. This one is Incognegro, by Mat Johnson. When I finish it, I'll probably write something detailed about it, because it's about racial passing in the 1930s.

But now, to work!

No comments: